The Invercargill i-SITE helps visitors to experience the best the Southland region has to offer.
The expert team of locals at the Invercargill i-SITE Visitor Information Centre are brimming with extensive knowledge about the best things to see and do in Invercargill and throughout Southland.
The staff provide a comprehensive, seven-day a week, information and reservation service and is the number one place to go for:
- Travel advice and help with itinerary planning
- Comprehensive information about activities, attractions, events and transport throughout Southland and New Zealand
- Booking services for tours, activities and accommodation in Southland and New Zealand
- Expert local knowledge
- Recommendations on current deals
- Free maps, weather and safety information
- DOC information services and track bookings
- Information for potential migrants visiting Southland
For more information please see below