To assist you in growing your business, Venture Southland is able to offer vouchers that cover up to 50% of the cost of training as part of the Regional Business Partner Programme.
The vouchers may be able to fund up to 50% of the cost of training offered by registered providers.
The vouchers can be used for a wide range of training courses and workshops that build management capabilities and drive success in business planning, sustainability, exporting, finance, governance and much more.
To be eligible for NZTE capability development funding businesses must:
- Have fewer than 50 full-time employees
- Be operating in a commercial environment
- Be GST registered
- Be privately owned, or a Maori trust or corporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
- Demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow
- Have undergone a business assessment with a regional business partner
Venture Southland is able to carry out a business assessment to determine if you are eligible for the NZTE Voucher Scheme and also provide information on the range of training providers and courses available in Southland.